To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vienna, VA 22027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SourceAmerica • Vienna, VA
Posted 1 month ago
This position is an essential component of the SourceAmerica AbilityOne network of government contracts, pricing and contract audit-related compliance activities. The Director, Contract Costing and Pricing oversees the policies, processes, practices and system documentation and controls to ensure compliance with government rules related to network’s contract costing and pricing in a predominantly fixed price contract environment.
This position will assist SourceAmerica and the Nonprofit Agency (NPA) community (over 400 organizations located nation-wide) in accomplishing its mission by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and implementing steps to meet or exceed compliance with policies and procedures related to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and other government costing and pricing requirements. This position will provide documented resources and training to SourceAmerica staff and AbilityOne agencies on government accounting and pricing requirements and regulations, incurred costing and related topics. This position will support all SourceAmerica required government costing and pricing processes including , system adequacy compliance, contract audits and pricing policy and procedures.
- Design and support training programs and resource material to assure company personnel and NPA staff have the knowledge needed to fulfill obligations imposed by government or contract accounting, pricing and business system requirements.
- Serve as a technical resource to SourceAmerica staff and NPA personnel in providing guidance on compliance with applicable AbilityOne Commission and government laws and regulations and with SourceAmerica policies and procedures.
- Manage or conduct follow-up reviews to assess the adequacy of corrective actions and other initiatives.
- Report potential compliance issues on a routine basis and as the need arises.
- Serve as the SourceAmerica Pricing Point of Contact (POC) as required by the Cooperative Agreement with the AbilityOne Commission.
- Provide technical support to NPA community for contract audits/reviews conducted by government agencies
- Act as resource to SourceAmerica staff in support of contract pricing proposals requiring costing documents, particularly indirect cost allocations .
- Prepare and maintain adequate pricing policies and procedures for SourceAmerica pricing proposals and for the review of NPA pricing packages submitted to government customers.
- Work closely with SourceAmerica contracting and accounting staff to ensure subcontractor and government proposals, billings and claims comply with government contract cost accounting regulations and that any costs charged to the government are allowable.
- Act as principal interface with DCAA or DCMA on pricing, accounting and business system issues for SourceAmerica contracts, and as requested to support the nonprofit agency network. Maintain effective records to support audits and fact finding. Receive and respond to contract related requests for records.
- Prepare advice and reports to the CFO and other SourceAmerica Leadership as needed.
- Provide advice and comment on the establishment of new systems and processes as needed.
- Provide effective supervision/leadership to assigned staff.
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, nonprofit accounting practices, 2CFR200 nonprofit cost principles, FAR, DFARS and other government contract related regulations.
- Experience with pricing and costing, FAR and CFR pricing/costing principles,billing and accounting systems including labor accounting.
- Current knowledge of government regulatory and audit requirements and standards as applicable to government contracting.
- Ability and willingness to develop and deliver effective pricing/costing training to internal SourceAmerica staff and to the NPA community
- Ability to effectively lead special projects to completion by working in a self-managed capacity and as a team leader/member.
- Thorough knowledge of personal computer software applications including but not limited to MS Office suite and various accounting systems.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to apply appropriate process evaluation skills to properly evaluate and develop corrective action plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Travel up to approximately 50%.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.