Genesis10 is currently seeking a Customer Support Team Manager for a direct hire position, in the Austin, TX area.
At Genesis10, we recognize that our consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the world's finest business and technology consultants.
Genesis10 is a business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200 consultants specializing in project management, business analysis, business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
.Genesis10 is currently seeking a Customer Support Team Manager for a direct hire position, in the Austin, TX area. Description:
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our team of highly skilled support staff. This is a new position to help us scale our support organization and deal with the exciting day to day managements challenges of a highly technological support team. As part of a Global Support team, you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers providing world class technical support to Client customers and partners as well as helping manage the growth in the region. Key Responsibilities: Drive Customer Loyalty
- Be Passionate about customer Support. Ensure customer issues are responded to within their service level agreements in a positive and consistent way.
- Work with the Incident Manger to proactively manage escalated Incidents.
- Follow-up with dissatisfied customers.
- Create and implement action plans for resolution of difficult situations.
- Provide a "Support Welcome to new key customers.
- Ensure qualifying customers receive their quarterly meetings and relevant updates.
Manage the team
- Assist in the recruitment process for new Support Engineers.
- Review and coach the team in best practices around incident handling, both communications and technical case handling. Provide real time feedback.
- Manage the workload of the Support Engineers to ensure SLAs are met workload is prioritized correctly.
- Identify team members' development and training needs.
- Provide hands-on help by taking incident tickets as required in the event of exceptional workload or staff shortage.
- Manage team members' holiday requests & rotations.
- Drive the team to achieve their corporate objectives.
- Look for ways of reducing the customer effort required when resolving incidents.
- Constantly review our processes and procedures to look for improvements.
- Drive ideas for call deflection and self-service.
- Drive the creation of knowledge assets.
- Identify problematic areas and communicate these with technical engineers.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, such as Product Development.
College diploma or bachelor's degree in a technology-related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 7+ years of industry experience in supporting enterprise software components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills are essential.
- A high degree of analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with supporting VB, .net environments is preferred.
- A second language of either Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand.
- Strong relationship management skills, establishing empathy with customers through insight into their business drivers and expectations.
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.