To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Renfrew Center • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
- Facilitates group discussions
- Attends community meetings and other therapeutic groups
- Provides 1:1 contact, individual support and crisis intervention as directed or needed
- Monitors meal time and documents meal compliance
- Facilitates the after meal support group
- Attends required meetings, and completes all required documentation
Education, Competencies and Credentials :
- BA/BS in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar major
- Experience with eating disorders strongly preferred or 5 years direct patient care experience
- Certification in Addictions Counseling (CAC).
Hours : 40 hours per week.
The RenfrewCenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.