Number of Job Openings Available:
January 13, 2023
16008718 Information Systems Excellian System Integration
Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
With limited supervision, formulate and define system scope and objectives to develop or modify information systems. Implement systems into production for on-going operations while identifying any need for system changes. Provide incident management and resolution to system-wide information system issues.
Key Position Details:
* Remote Opportunity for Residents of MN and WI
* The Systems Integration Analyst will be responsible for design, development, documentation, testing and maintenance of integration solutions to support Epic and software applications.
* Define, design and build integration solutions to meet business needs utilizing industry standards (HL7 v2/3, FHIR, API, JSON, XML etc.)
* Translate user requirements and vendor specifications into functional Integration technical requirements and specifications
* Possible consideration for and intermediate position - experience 2+ years
* Design, develop, implement and support technical solutions.
* Consult with business analysts on application system features and functionality as defined in requirements.
* Translate user requirements into functional technical specifications.
* Build and manage system interfaces to meet the business requirements and technical function specifications.
* As a software subject matter expert, provide assistance regarding technical challenges in development and functional requirements.
* Analyze business requirements and thorough technical understanding to develop and implement solutions.
* Design and implement disaster recovery solutions.
* Process and/or facilitate complex multi-disciplinary service requests from the analysis and definition of customer requirements through intake, approvals, service delivery, implementation and fulfillment.
* Analyze and facilitate solutions or recommendations to resolve complex multidisciplinary customer inquiries for functionality not working as implemented.
* Project management
* Schedule and assign resources to projects while actively participating to ensure successful completion.
* Partnership with system-wide IT organization
* Work with business analysts to define, design and build reports to meet business requirements.
* Provide on-call support for purposes of incident and problem management.
* Prepare and maintain technical documentation used in supporting systems.
* Vendor management
* Work with software vendors in the diagnosis of and application of their products. Apply patches and fixes as appropriate.
* Consult with technical, functional and vendor resources to maintain the appropriate application environment.
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field preferred
* 5 to 7 Years experience working as a system analyst on one or more technical application systems required
* HL7 experience preferred
* EPIC Bridges experience preferred
- Business Requirements
- Disaster Recovery
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Functional Design
- Incident Management