To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 4th Street North
Collins, MS 39428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Direct Care Associate 1/Van Driver- Millcreek of Collins
Acadia-Healthcare • Collins, MS
Posted 5 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Nurse, Transportation, Health Care
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support and information necessary to make informed choices and decisions to program participants.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with program participants, co-workers and people who are important to the participant.
- Determine the needs, desires, and interest of the participants.
- Assist the participant to identify support available in their community, family, and social network.
- Work with the participant to develop and sustain relationships with friends, family and community members.
- Assist the participant to manage every day aspect of life by teaching and providing supports.
- Provide support necessary to engage in satisfactory work and daily activities.
- Complete necessary documentation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Complete routine daily checks of vans and report deficiencies.
- Assist in plan development for the program participant to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Assist program participant to achieve the outcomes identified on his/her plan.
- Keep supervisor abreast of pertinent information relate dot he program participant.
- Ensure the program participant safety at all times.
- Report risk management issues to supervisor and submit reports to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to UltiPro usage, policies, procedures and timelines.
- Provide safe transportation to and from community activities.
- Adhere to all Millcreek and HCBS waiver program policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all worker's compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 939c0a148c2049178e7bac4bd87ea536
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.