To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21919 30th Drive Southeast
Bothell, WA 98021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FFSS- FUJIFILM Sonosite • Bothell, WA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing Copywriter - Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.External US
FUJIFILM SonoSite is looking for a detail-oriented, organized and efficient Marketing Copywriter to create compelling copy for online and offline initiatives. Excellent writing and editing skills are required for this position as well as a thorough understanding of SEO tactics. This individual will be responsible for producing content that is relevant, current and will increase our organic search ranking. Support includes, but is not limited to, production of monthly enewsletters and targeted emails campaigns for customers and prospective customers, ongoing website content creation, blog and press release publication, and the preparation and distribution of regular employee communications.
The Marketing Copywriter will liaise with internal clients and other key stakeholders to scope projects, gather and develop content, and provide other copywriting/editing services as necessary. This individual will work closely with our Regulatory department in order to adhere to strict FDA requirements at all times. The Marketing Copywriter must be dependable and possess strong interpersonal skills in order to develop global content strategy plans that achieve marketing objectives and ensure on-brand messaging consistency across all channels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide copywriting and editing services as needed, observing and enforcing editorial style and brand guidelines.
- Write, edit, and publish SEO content for multiple Drupal websites and Eloqua landing pages, ensuring proper keyword density.
- Compose blog content, manage photo selections (including sizing/editing of images), incorporate metadata and utilize external/internal links as relevant.
- Create editorial calendars and content for multiple enewsletters and prepare/distribute internal and external communications in a timely manner.
- Work with Sr. Director, Global Brand Marketing and Corporate Communications to develop content strategy plans/schedules for internal client projects, distributors and company-wide campaign initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Business or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience writing and editing content for a variety of online and offline media in a B2B environment. Medical device or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of writing for SEO results.
- Blogging activity with solid followership and extensive familiarity with social media and paid search advertising and engagement tactics.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot) and website CMS platforms (e.g. Drupal, Word Press) required.
- Experience developing content strategy plans and calendars, enforcing editorial style and brand guidelines, defining workflow and organizing content.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while strictly adhering to tight deadlines and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team as well as independently in a self-directed manner, all while regularly communicating project progress.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.