To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Chris Parsons
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Research Associate - Entomology
Kelly Scientific Resources • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is seeking a Research Associate - Entomology for our client, an Agricultural company in Indianapolis, IN. This role is a 1+ year contract, and can be extended long term. Pay for this role will be around $22.00 - $26.00/hr depending on background and experience. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate the performance of potential seed treatment products in greenhouses and growth chambers.
- Record observations of plant and insect responses, collect and enter data throughout the testing period.
- Infest insects at different stages (eggs, larvae, adults) and apply containment units as necessary for trials.
- Treat seeds with formulated products and maintain an organized supply for the research purposes.
- Working with chemically treated seed, soil and plant material will be required.
- Manual dexterity required (occasional lifting of 50 lb).
- B.S. or M.S. in Plant/Soil Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Entomology, Agroecology, or Biological Sciences.
- Must have focused work in Entomology
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Do not call your local Kelly Branch about this role. To be considered for this position, use the “apply now” button below to submit your resumes.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.