To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- James Magner
- Phone: 6175353176
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Auditors (5 openings - Lori Boxter)
Aston Carter • Boston, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our top financial services clients in Boston has 5 SOX Auditor openings. Please see below for more details.
Corporate Auditors (Consultants x 5 open)
Three - Senior Auditors
Two - Audit Managers
Ranging 6 weeks to 22 weeks long.
* All resources will be part of Corporate Audit teams, so supporting a corporate function, not the business.
* These resources are completing internal audits per our 2018 audit plan. They are not part of a corporate project or initiative.
* Office products, familiarity with MetricStream audit systems is a plus but not required.
* All resources will be part of an internal audit team, overseen by audit management. Audit management will review all work completed by the resource. The resource should have adequate audit work experience to execute audit procedures with minimal oversight.
* Person will work alongside the audit team to assess the risks and internal controls of the area under review. This will be held via observation and inquiry with the client, in addition to reviewing supporting documentation to validate the operating effectiveness of the controls. All documentation will be maintained in our audit workpaper system. The resource must have experience in conducting internal audits in conformance with the Institute of Internal Auditors International Standards. A vendor posting to this requisition title will understand the day-to-day responsibilities associated with this request.
* The audit team will provide an overview of the area being audited, audit methodology and expectations. Given the short-term nature of most of these requests. The resource must maintain adequate internal audit experience to jump into the audit team and audit procedures.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.