Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Summary of This Role
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
What Part Will You Play?
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- previous work experience in a fraud related field.
Not Ready to Apply? [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Analyst I (Inbound Calls)
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Analyst I (Inbound Calls).
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at
or email at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Analyst I (Inbound Calls)
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fraud Analyst I (Inbound Calls).