The Recruitment Manager will run a full 360 desk while also mentoring and managing a team of recruiters in our Houston office. Ideally we'd like this person to join our growing Finance & Accounting team.
With over 45 years expertise in professional recruitment Michael Page is one of the best-known and most respected global consultancies, employing more than 7000 people in 35 countries worldwide. We have diversified beyond our established markets and true to our Group's strategy we are determined to continue growing organically, developing our own people to establish new brands in new locations and markets.
In the role of Recruitment Manager in Houston you will be recruiting and also running a team in a player coach role. This role is challenging, exciting, fast paced, fun environment where hard work and determination pays. The role will consist of the following:
- Managing the full recruitment process from taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates face to face, arranging interviews and handling job offers.
- Developing and nurturing existing client relationships through Business Development calls, conducting client meetings off site, promoting the Page brand.
- Winning new business through Business development calls and meetings and creating new relationships
- Expand a portfolio of candidates and managing the process for individuals to match their career aspirations.
- Provide advice and guidance to client and candidate alike regarding the job market- with the ability to highlight trends and patterns
- Advertise jobs to attract new candidates
- Influence the process for both the candidate and client
- Negotiation of fees
- Running a team of 1-4 recruiters doing the same
The ideal Recruitment Manager will have worked in a full desk environment for another recruitment firm. Management experience will be a plus but if you feel ready to step up into a management role and have been coaching and leading teams then his role would be right for you. We want candidate who consistently overachieve and are driven by hitting and exceeding targets! Experience recruiting within finance, accounting or banking a plus but not required.
A market leading base salary and uncapped bonus, 401k, medical, dental, vision, 20 days vacation.
Hardworking And Dedicated