Kelly Services is actively seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for a client located in Pineville, LA.
This is a long-term contract opening to join a great team!
Desktop Support Analyst
Responsibilities for Desktop Support Specialist
• Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
• Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
• Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
• Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
• Maintain a working log detailed all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
• Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
• Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
• Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
Qualifications for Desktop Support Specialist
• Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software may be required
• 3+ years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position involving and technical knowledge of a companies' products and services (Windows, hardware, Android, iPhone, and basic network knowledge)
• Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
• Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access desktop programs
• Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
• Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
• Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
• Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications for a large company
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst
Android (Operating System)