This position is located in Ligonier, IN. The approximate hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm with the possibility of extra hours on the weekend!
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Nurse (RN or LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The nurse will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care. The nurse should also demonstrate the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective manner.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other nursing duties as assigned.
- Current Nursing (RN or LPN) License in the state in which the Nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality