To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Depew, United States, NY 14043
- Adam Munoz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ryan Specialty Group • Depew, United States, NY
Posted 30 days ago
Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is an international specialty insurance organization that provides innovative solutions for brokers, agents and insurance carriers. The RSG family includes a wholesale brokerage operation, RT Specialty (RT), and a collection of managing general underwriting companies within RSG Underwriting Managers (RSGUM). RSG was founded by Mr. Patrick G. Ryan, the retired Chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation. A highly regarded insurance veteran, Mr. Ryan saw the need for a specialty organization devoted exclusively to creating sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions for a select group of hard-to-place risks. With its mission of delivering measurable value, RSG is committed to providing specialty insurance services, proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services in all of our exchanges with retail agents and brokers, and insurance carriers worldwide.
RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for a Production Associate to join our Buffalo, NY team. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career. This position can be located remotely.
Provides strong administrative support for Broker team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service, and account processing.
- Inputs and updates new and current client information in all required systems.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets and a variety of insurance forms including endorsements, invoices and other documents
- Follows up with clients and underwriters, as needed, for necessary information.
- May process claim notifications and work with Premium Accounting on client issues.
- Provides general administrative assistant support for Broker Team.
- Other Relevant duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred. Relevant experience considered.
- Solid office experience in and administrative role/
- Additional training or coursework in office administration, software and/ or office machines desirable.
- Critical attention to details, customer service needs, and Broker Team needs.
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- High level of communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs change.
- May be required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer