Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who deliver our products to warehouses, distribution centers, retail centers and job sites.
Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Why team-drive for Mohawk?
*Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $2,000 at 90 days, $2,000 at 6 months and $2,000 at 1 year. If employment is terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
- 100% No Touch Freight (Primarily drop and hook)
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Typical annual earnings of $70,000 - $100,000 per driver
- $12,000 Split Sign On Bonus for teams ($6,000 per driver)
- 64 CPM Split paid for ALL miles 5800-6000 miles per week
- Home Weekly
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Have at least 6 months of verifiable OTR experience
- Have good interpersonal communications skills
- Interpersonal Communications
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Off The Record Messaging