• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, medical reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Ability to learn various software programs.
• Ability to handle confidential data in accordance with HIPAA and related international standards.
• Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by the FDA and other regulatory authorities. The specific requirements include, but may not be limited to: Knowledge of current MDR regulations, guidelines, and interpretations.
Education and Experience
• AA degree; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• 2-3 years previous experience in customer service or clinical setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quality Assurance, ERP,Customer service,HIPAA,Pharmaceutical,FDA,ISO,Medical,Clinical
Enterprise Resource Planning
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance