MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client - a well known Non Profit organization based in Manhattan - are looking for a Marketing Specialist/Journalist to join the team. This is a temporary role initially and will be 100% remote based.
A well known, growing Non Profit organization
The role will involve:
- Quickly turnaround writing assignments for rapid response, including statements and press releases
- Write media pitches and talking points
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate legal and policy content into easy to understand public content
- Topical research abilities
The successful candidate will:
- 3-5 years experience
- Degree in Journalism/Communications
- Strong research abilities
- Great communication skills
A competitive hourly rate