To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Assignment Reporter/ Multimedia Journalist
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Green Bay, WI
Posted 4 days ago
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLUK-TV Green Bay is looking for a take-charge General Assignment Reporter/ Multimedia Journalist.
We are looking for someone who can think and perform outside the box. The candidate should be able to develop story ideas and gather information for newscasts, have sound writing skills, a great work ethic, and a can-do attitude. The best person for this job will have excellent live shot skills and thrives on breaking stories.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
- Proven knowledge and experience working with current media creation tools and contemporary newsroom systems
- Strong writing and copy editing skills are a must
- At least 1 year of experience as a reporter is preferred - internships and other newsroom experience considered - we will train the right person
- Must be able to work well under deadline pressure
- Experience with shooting and editing is valuable
- Must be able to lift and operate camera and field equipment
- Experience with AVID and iNews is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!