All consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates while developing and establishing new business relationships. This position consists of a base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is second to none.
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart. We have a 40+ year track record of global success!
The primary responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant include:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The successful applicant for the Recruitment Consultant:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 1-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven) a plus
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
Strong basic salary plus quarterly bonuses based on performance. Great upward mobility for top performers who hit their targets!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Business Development
- Business To Business
- Interpersonal Skills
- Lead Generation
- Success Driven