As an Inventory Planning Analyst you will research, plan and evaluate the effectiveness of processes, systems, procedures and/or methodologies through review and evaluation of detailed data.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing service parts fulfillment analysis and forecasting for the Customer Support Operations.
- Provide ongoing analysis of production and inventory control, including part procurement, back-order and delivery processes.
- Assist management with identifying, implementing and measuring ongoing improvements to these processes.
- The outcome of these activities is to strategically plan inventory levels to meet budgeted targets, while optimizing parts turnover and overall customer satisfaction with all repair activities.
- Under limited supervision, the candidate is expected to meet requirements of stocking repair centers, subcontractors, and refurbishment locations with appropriate levels of service parts.
- Analyze and take action to address all product repair service parts order conflicts, back-orders, stock depletions and related activities required to sustain parts inventory availability and meet targets.
- Monitor, analyze, act on and maintain product service parts availability in conjunction with internal and external departments to sustain adequate availability of required service part inventories for refurbishment activities until end of refurbishing life is achieved.
- Develop, deliver and improve on all reporting activities as relates to production activities, parts planning, parts procurement and analysis.
- Support budget requirements in relation to production and parts planning and procurement as well as the semi-annual write down and write off processes as required by department.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree, or relevant experience will be considered.
- 3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Strong Excel and strong analysis experience required.
- Candidate should be a seasoned inventory/parts planning analyst who can maintain and coordinate order routines, as well as to be able to handle ad-hoc/crisis oriented order needs.
- You be responsible for establishing working relationships with managers in HQ and Japan to support efforts for repair options, refurbished production and spare service parts programs.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting URL blocked - click to apply
and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact URL blocked - click to apply
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site URL blocked - click to apply
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
#LI-AE1 #CUSA #CBAC #DICE
Enterprise Resource Planning
Inventory Control Systems