Now Hiring Class A CDL Drivers For Regional RunsEarn $95K + Bonuses Annually
Call Us Today
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Our drivers earn $.742cpm + activity pay & bonus
- Drivers average $95K per year + bonuses annual
- Consistent freight & home weekly for 34-hour reset
- Safety Bonus
- Get paid for vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401k and company-paid pension
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must have a Class A Commercial Driving License
- Must have at least 2 years of Class A tractor trailer experience in the last 10 years
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have the legal right to work in this country
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Hazardous Materials Endorsement and Tanker Endorsement
- Must be registered with FMCSA Clearinghouse
About The Sherwin-Williams Company
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today!
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Call Us Today
- Hazardous Materials