Are you looking to make a difference in a person's life? Interim Healthcare of the Carolinas has an opportunity for a nurse to join our team for a case in the Statesville area! We are looking for someone who is passionate about their career and has a heart for in home healthcare.Job Requirements
Full time or Part time available with flexible schedules!!
Hours: Night Shift!
We are offering excellent pay and a sign on bonus!
Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the State of North Carolina .
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients in their homes throughout the Statesville, North Carolina area.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Statesville
- Job State: NC
- Employee Type: Full Time