We offer some GREAT benefits at MTC including:
- The opportunity to make a visible difference in the lives of many at-risk students who come to job corps to receive an education and try to better themselves and their futures.
- You could be a part of our family that is dedicated to making a positive social impact for these kids and each other!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage available
- Company-paid 401(K) contributions
- FREE counseling services for financial aid, marriage, PTSD, etc.
- 12 paid holidays a year
- 2 weeks of sick time and 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Cafeteria on center with discount lunches available
This position pays $11.06 per hour and may require nights/weekends.
Description & Qualifications:
The Security Officer position is responsible for providing guard and patrol duties in assigned areas to protect life and property against theft, misappropriation, fire, flood, or similar disaster in compliance with government and management directives.
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and computer proficiency required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Information Security
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication