To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - HH/ST
Maxim Healthcare Services • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
Job Title: Assistant Behavior Analyst I
Division: Maxim Healthcare Services
For Clinical Matters
Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Clinical Supervisor
Matters Reports To:
Recruiter, Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Job Code:
EEO Category: 2 Effective Date: 5/2/2018
The Assistant Behavior Analyst I is a trained individual who provides clinical and case management
to behavior technicians and clients/families under the supervision of a board certified behavior
analyst (BCBA). The Assistant Behavior Analyst I provides midlevel supervision when allowed by
the payer source.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops goals, programs, materials, and behavior intervention plans under the supervision of a
• Assist BCBA in behavioral and skill acquisition assessments.
• Trains behavior technicians in implementation of behavior change plans including behavior
intervention plans and skill acquisition goals.
• Trains families, caregivers, and school staff in implementation of behavior change plans
including behavior intervention plans and skill acquisition goals.
• Assists BCBA in updating behavior change plans including current progress on behavior goals
and skill acquisition goals.
• Monitors progress and treatment effectiveness of behavioral programs under the supervision of
• Trains new behavior technicians and job specific training to other behavior technicians.
• Provide behavioral services to children with autism or other behavioral disorders as outlined in
the behavioral change plan.
• Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
• Successful completion of BACB 40-hour training
• Holds license, certification, or registration in area of behavior analysis (e.g. RBT, ABAT, BCAT)
• At least one year experience providing behavioral services to children with autism or other
• Preferred experience in providing behavior analytic services in home, school, or community
settings. Preferred BCaBA certification or enrollment in BCaBA or BCBA program
• Ability to effectively communicate with appropriate individuals (including, but no limited to co-
workers, supervisors, clients)
• Computer proficiency required
• Current CPR/BLS certification
• At least 18 years of age
Compliance and Ethics Expectations:
• Participates and successfully completes the company’s compliance program requirements and
adheres to the Code of Conduct, Company policies, and applicable federal and state
• Sets an example for other employees regarding how the Company’s Code of Conduct and
Compliance Program is applied and observed every day when dealing with customers, business
operations, or other team members
• Reports potential violations of company policy, Code of Conduct, and/or applicable laws and
regulations to the company hotline, through the chain of command, to the Compliance and
Ethics Department, or through other channels made available by the company for reporting
• Promotes an environment in which other employees are encouraged to report potential
• As appropriate, provides input and suggestions regarding areas in which policies, procedures,
workflows, and/or controls can be improved to enhance compliance
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
Essential Job Functions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Rarely Occasionally Often Frequently
Reach Above Shoulder Level X
Lift, Carry, Push, Pull:
Maximum 10 lbs. X
Maximum 20 lbs. X
Maximum 50 lbs. X
Over 50 lbs. X
Must Be Able To:
Use One Hand X
Use Both Hands X
Rarely Occasionally Often Frequently
Being Inside X
Being Outside X
Driving in service area to
Exposed to Temperatures of: X
32° F and less X
100° F and more X
Wet & Humid Conditions X
Noise, Vibration X
Fumes, Dust X
HAZARDS, EXPOSURE Rarely Occasionally Often Frequently
Infectious Wastes X
Toxic Chemicals X
Needles/Body Fluids X
Rarely = 0% to 10% of the time
Occasionally = 11% to 40% of the time
Often = 41% to 70% of the time
Frequently = 71% to 100% of the time
Job Title: Assistant Behavior Analyst I
My supervisor or authorized designee has reviewed the job responsibilities of this position with me and I
have received a copy of this job description. I fully understand the job duties and responsibilities
described herein. I acknowledge that this document does not create an employment contract, implied
or otherwise, and that my employment with Maxim is on an “at will” basis.
Employee Name (Print)
Employee Signature Date
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal unless otherwise required by law
and reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 449999
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.