Senior Software Engineer | 179890
Location: The Colony, TX
Position Type: C2H and/or Contract (depending on candidate preference)
Hourly / Salary: BOE!
Vaco Technology is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a C2H or Contract (depending on candidate preference) opportunity located in The Colony, TX. The Senior Software Engineer will design, develop, and implement critical enterprise-level applications. The Senior Software Engineer will design, develop, and deliver software solutions that involves working with large amounts of data. The Senior Software Engineer will work extensively in collaboration with internal teams and participate in internal / cross-team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making, and technical documentation.
- Maintain Legacy Systems using ASP.NET WebForms
- Maintain / Create Code for Current Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC5
- Maintain / Create Mid-Tier Development - .NET Libraries / .NET Models
- Maintain .NET Console Application using C#.NET
- Use NetSuite SDK for .NET - Implement / Maintain NetSuite Functionality Used in Custom Web Applications
- Interface / Work with Systems Admins using Azure Infrastructure - Assisting in Building / Maintaining / Updating Development and Testing Environments
- C# / ASP.NET Development (5+ years) - .NET 4.5+ Framework / Visual Studio 2015+
- SQL Server Database Development - T-SQL / Stored Procedures / Joins / Views / Triggers / Functions, etc.
- REST / WebAPI WebServices - Design / Development / Building APIs and Services
PREFERRED (not required)
- ERP Systems Experience - NetSuite / Oracle, etc. (STRONGLY preferred)
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps Environment (STRONGLY preferred)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)