To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Home, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor
Advanced Technology Services, Inc. • Mountain Home, AR
Posted 26 days ago
- Accounting for expenses (such as labor, overtime, material consumption) of the assigned site, approving all overtime, and holding premium time within budget in both hours and dollars
- Conducting daily, weekly, and one-on-one meetings with site team
- Supporting customer meetings with site or area manager and accepting action items from meetings and resolving the issues
- Maintaining regular interaction with site or area manager, sales, support operations, and customer where required
- Preparing on-site team's performance evaluations, working with individuals on career planning, training, and skills development
- Maintaining ongoing one-on-one communication with team members
- Maintaining the site's performance measurements, removing barriers, and addressing issues in order to provide continuous improvement
- Working with sales to develop opportunities for increasing sales at the site
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with all ATS business units
Qualifications will include:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college and 3 years of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account