At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Accountable for commitment to Raymour and Flanigan safety procedures and guidelines.
- Training, coaching and developing people.
- Provide leadership to delivery supervisors and customer delivery teams.
- Consistently maintain energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to flourish within a team environment.
- Routing daily driver assignments.
- Proven ability to foster partnerships and establish realistic goals.
- Communicate timely and professionally with our service centers, distribution centers, showrooms & customers.
- Manage the overall maintenance of our fleet of trucks and maintain DOT compliance.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Four years of management experience in a retail distribution environment.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations, preferred
- Ability to assess truck volume allotment to accurately cubic a truck.
- Analytical, critical thinking skills and attention to detail are required.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs.
- Must have professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.