Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Our client, a large publicly traded company, is seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal to assist the corporate legal department with a wide range of legal support including, but not limited to, corporate governance, organization structure and reporting filings for more than 100+ subsidiaries, both foreign and domestic. This position is a temp-to-perm opportunity and is available immediately.
- Preparation, filing, organization and maintenance of corporate books and records, to include by-laws, shareholder agreements, resolutions, minute books, certificates, awards, options and related documents
- Responsible for preparation and filing of annual reports, licenses, permit applications and other filings as needed with state and federal agencies and departments including Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Assist in matters involving creation, merger, disposition of corporate subsidiaries, including entity formation, entity dissolution, entity foreign qualifications, obtaining DBAs and EINS.
- Maintain subsidiary lists, entity charts, officer/director designations for entities.
- Assist in real estate matters to include the drafting and negotiation of Purchase and Sale Agreements, closing documents, company leases, customer rental agreements and ancillary documents including subleases, easements, licenses, subordination agreements, and other real estate transactions and documents; assist in due diligence and coordinate with outside counsel.
- Maintain Intellectual Property files and records to include trademark applications, copyright filings, renewals and certificates.
Required education and experience:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 to 15 years’ work experience in a Paralegal role managing corporate governance documents for public companies and multiple subsidiaries
- Prior in-house experience preferred
- Paralegal certification preferred
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications and contract databases including specifically Excel, Counsel Link, Paperwise, or equivalents
- Experience with Diligent or other board management software system preferred
If you have the experience and required qualifications for this position and would like to be considered, please send your resume and salary requirement to Email blocked - click to apply.
Leasing (Contract Law)