Business Banking Client Specialist, FT - provides administrative support for the Sales Team and is responsible for the providing quality customer service through day to day interaction between Huntington and the client, coordinating the closing of Business Banking Loans. Obtains all necessary collateral reports and information required to meet the terms and conditions of credit approval.
The Business Banking Client Specialist will:
* Generate term sheets / commitment letters, communicate with customers, order all 3rd party reports and title work, track expenses and fees, engage legal counsel for trusts, deed restrictions, and unique language, collect items required to clear conditions to close, and drive a deal toward closing.
* Provide administrative support for the Business Banking Sales Team and is responsible for the day to day interaction between Huntington and the client, coordinating the closing of Business Loans.
* Partners with Sales Team, Credit Partners, Loan Servicing and 3rd party vendors to provide ensure efficient and timely closings.
* Process Business Banking small business loans in preparation for closing within expected service levels.
* Obtain all necessary collateral reports and information required to meet the terms and conditions of credit approval. Works with UCC secured, titled collateral, commercial real estate, construction, and public sector programs.
* Assist in providing exemplary service to lending customers of Huntington.
* Coordinate the closing date with the customer and the markets, while managing an active pipeline.
* Assist with the management of monthly maturities and the resolutions of collateral exceptions.
* Ensures proper loan and collateral documentation by staying abreast of and interpreting various laws, regulations, policies and procedures of loan documentation.
* High School Diploma required
* At least 1 year of loan processing/closing experience and/or real estate loan/Title company experience
* Experience with Business Banking/Commercial closing documentation
* Paralegal Certificate and Associate Degree
* A very outgoing, strong Sales/Customer Service Personality required. Role requires calling and constant customer interaction
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Organizational skills
* Must have excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office software
* Ability to interact with internal and external customers to achieve positive results and work in a fast-paced, production environment.
Exempt Status: (Yes = not eligible for overtime pay) (No = eligible for overtime pay)
Huntington is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills