To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brentwood, TN 37027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Network Support Analyst - Second Shift
Getronics • Brentwood, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Getronics is seeking a Network Support Analyst for a Second Shift job in Brentwood TN. This will be a 2-3 month project.
This position is responsible for 2nd level technical support for all store hardware and software systems. This includes problem management to minimize down time and increase store productivity as well as supporting new technology projects. This requires a strong understanding of hardware design and interfaces including POS components and networking technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Minimum of 5% of time spent)
* Provide Tier 2 Technical Support for Store Systems
* Maintains timely communication with customers on work progress
* Monitors and resolves proactive application alerts to improve store uptime
* Make decisions to send replacement hardware and/or technicians to stores for issue resolution
* Perform configuration updates to store devices
* Create support documentation for Tier 1 team to assist with first call resolution
* Triage complex deployment and environment issues
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in technical support in a fast-paced environment.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a technical support role.
IT Specialized Skills: Linux, Windows, SQL, Mobility
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
* Strong knowledge of retail business processes
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries (This is a must)
* Experience with basic network troubleshooting (This is a must)
* Experience with basic Linux system administration (This is a must)
* Experience with basic Windows 7 administration (This is a must)
* Experience with the following tools is a plus: Airwatch, Service Now, Blade Logic, Putty, RDP
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate customer focus and ability to handle conflict positively
* Strong ability to work independently and manage prioritization in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop creative solutions