French Translation Supervisor
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Distribute translation workload efficiently among the French Translation team.
- Assist with French translations as needed.
- Establish team objectives and quality standards, confirming they match with company goals.
- Ensure translation quality and service levels meet or exceed organizational standards.
- Oversee rollout and maintenance of systems and procedures.
- Coordinate and maintain staff training and continuous improvement.
- Ensure proper staffing is maintained to meet current and future workload demands.
- Establish and maintain a good working environment and promote positive team synergy.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years French translation experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and Canadian French.
- Experience translating French for the Canadian market preferred.
- Experience with CAT tools preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.