NaphCare is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) just like you at the Mobile County Jail located in Mobile, AL. This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare for NaphCare. “I love what my job has evolved into and how I am able to do so many different things. Now that I have been with NaphCare for many years, I have worked every type of site LPN position, I have traveled and helped operate transitions, I have worked at the corporate office and I also train others. I have grown so much here and I feel like the work I do is extremely valued." Roxanne, LPN Trainer
NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance to further your education
- Referral bonuses when you help us find talented team members
- NaphCare University – for convenient online learning
- Term life insurance at no cost to you
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical surgical procedures and examinations and/or treatments
- Administer medications
- Perform venipuncture and I.V. therapy
- Collect samples, specimens and cultures
- Transcribe therapeutic orders
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our site positions encourage cross-training, and include roles such as medication pass nurse, detox nurse and sick call nurse.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Part Time.
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
*New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting field of correctional healthcare!*
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran