Do you have strong-time management skills paired with a passion for technology and product marketing? Do innovative ideas get you excited? As a Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the go-to-market for the product, assist in the vision for marketing materials that communicate product features, and develop the necessary tools to attract new prospects and customers. As a product marketing manager, you are responsible for developing and implementing breakthrough products and marketing strategies to drive effective business growth. You will collaborate with a variety of other team members including engineers, program managers and senior leadership. If you are a seasoned, strategic product marketing professional who is looking to join a fun culture, apply now!
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the commercial aspect of the cyber security product line offering by developing and executing upon product and marketing strategy.
- Work closely with product management on product roadmap to ensure customer feedback maps to product feature development ensuring product offer is addressing market needs.
- Track competitive product offerings and provide analysis to support strategic planning.
- Develop and maintain proposal, scope of work and other contract documents.
- Map product line offerings to target market requirements to develop business plans and go-to market strategies.
- Collaborate with sales team to support the creation and delivery of project proposals.
- Maintain current knowledge on security standards and compliance requirements relevant to target customers and markets.
- Point of contact for commercial partnership opportunities to complement product offering.
- Forecast operating costs and revenue as input to leadership in preparation of the fiscal budget.
- Advise management of developments that may affect profit, schedule, costs and/or customer relations.
- Define and coordinate resources with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Software Development.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five years related experience required
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams successfully
- Experience within cyber security, regulatory compliance Information Technology markets
- Cyber Security, IT, and/or software development experience
- Experience breaking into new markets, as we are ready to branch beyond the energy sector and into the nuclear industry (understanding of either of these industries (and/or cyber security) will be a huge boon plus.
Company offers a competitive compensation package and relocation assistance if needed.
Contact Donna Smith Today at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Product Marketing Manager