As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-12230
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: San Francisco, California, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
P & L Responsibilities
- Build and maintain financial models, annual budgets, and rolling forecasts
- Integrates month-end close process analysis by partnering with Accounting & Operations teams for assigned operating units.
- Reviews P&L for accuracy and completeness, understanding business reasons for any deviations to established projections.
- Provides accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions at the business/functional level.
- Prepares variance analysis & explanations on the material budget/forecast changes for complex operating units/contracts.
- Support financial reporting requests from Corporate and/or Business Operations.
- Supports preparation of projected financials for pricing proposals to new or existing customer/contracts. Oversee and support planning processes.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand/challenge major assumptions & other drivers of the business to create accurate forecast/plan.
- Produce ad hoc analysis as required
- Update and track operating indicators and financial metrics
Operational and Business Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting operations team.
- Supervises Individual Contributor team of approximately 10 to ensure financial monthly deliverables are met based on service level agreement.
- Facilitates development, coaches, mentors, interviews and resolves conflicts and conducts performance evaluations.
- Facilitate the accurate and timely reconciliation of high volume transaction based activity using system reporting in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Deliver client facing reconciliation packages as required
- Provide required financial information to support multi agency settlement information for fund transfer
- Reviews account reconciliations for multiple tolling agencies.
- Develop analytical tools to proactively identify deviations in standard operational metrics
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Strong leadership skills to lead / mentor an accounting operations team
- Proven experience supporting VP-level and C-suite business partners, with ability to guide and influence business partners when necessary
- Experience in high volume transactional operation preferred
- 5+ years of relevant FP&A and/or Accounting experience
- Expansive expertise with MS Excel & Power Point required
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with financial systems a plus – e.g. JD Edwards System, Management Financial Reporting and Planning, Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve data issues/needs quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate information across teams; comfortable presenting to executives
- CPA preferred
Located in San Francisco Financial DistrictClosing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.
Process Analysis (Business)
Analysis Of Variance