$40000.00 to $52000.00 yearly
Our client in the Washington, DC area is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in assisting the company's leaders. In this role as an Administrative Assistant, you would be taking on a broad range of duties in providing assistance to Director-level executives. As an Administrative Assistant, you would have a lot of exposure to many different departments within the company with the opportunities to advance.
The responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant position include but are not limited to:
- Receptionist duties: welcoming visitors, fielding calls, delivering messages, handling all mail and deliveries, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Providing general clerical support to all staff
- Assisting accounting, finance, and HR departments as needed: AP, expenses, reconciliations, new employee onboarding
- Planning and assisting with staff activities: office lunches, social events, training, and client development
- Performing other duties as needed
The requirements for this Administrative Assistant position include but are not limited to:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Abilities with multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization
- Computer and office operation skills including competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven skills in managing admin activities in a small office environment
- A/E/C industry experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant position, please forward your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
. We are hoping to have this position filled by the end of the week!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.