To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP & Chief Financial Officer
ExecuNet • Baltimore, MD
Posted 2 months ago
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) you will:
- Direct the financial planning, fiscal policies, administration of accounting practices, and supervision of activities involving treasury, budgeting, purchasing, real estate, payroll, investments, insurance, internal controls, and audits for the Health System and related organizations.
- Ensure that financial reporting systems are developed and maintained and also oversee the maintenance of records and procedures to adequately safeguard the assets of the System.
- Review, interpret, analyze and communicate financial reports and data to management and the Board of Trustees and participates in financial management and strategic and financial planning with the President & CEO and other members of executive management.
- Provide broad oversight to Community Services agency CFOs as well as direction and oversight to other Health System divisions and departments
- Master's degree in accounting, business administration, or finance and at least seven years' diversified financial experience. Candidates who have a bachelor's degree with their CPA may be considered.
- Experience with the Maryland payment system