Compulse is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our mission is to be the market leader in SaaS across the advertising industry.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative whose mission will be to assist our customers in solving their problems when using our products and services. You will resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide product users through services, features and functionalities. You will support the customer experience throughout the entire customer lifecycle, provide ongoing training, promote new features and functions, assist with customer retention and support the overall customer service goals of the company. You will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales activities.
To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our clients’ trust. You will be a key player in helping our enterprise and agency customer segments in resolving all their technical challenges.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email or chat
- Drive retention and growth among customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Write and document support tickets for customers and the knowledge base
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features and services
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as our advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Participate in the software design lifecycle by suggesting strategic changes to software services to improve its usability and image in the industries served
- Work in a fast-paced environment that empowers critical thinking and collaboration with other team members.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Data focused
- BS in Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Familiarity with digital marketing industry is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Compulse is a leading marketing technology company for media companies and agencies. Our single-solution platform makes digital marketing easier by combining sales enablement, order management, fulfillment, and analytics, all consolidated into one UI.
The platform leverages more than 200 API integrations with leading martech solutions to streamline ad ops from proposal to fulfillment. Our customers use our powerful and easy-to-use tools to attract, engage, and delight customers.
With U.S. offices in Baltimore, Denver, Seattle, Bellevue, New York City, and San Francisco, and international offices in Delhi, St Petersburg, and Bogota, our team is passionate about putting our customers first.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
- Active Listening
- Customer Support