The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Supports the formulation and filling of clinical, stability, and developmental supplies for vaccines, small molecules, and therapeutic proteins Organizing scientific reports, tagging documents, and uploading to data management systems
- Interfaces with a large network including multiple research, commercialization, commercial supply, and other pilot plants teams
- Support program needs related to new products undergoing process development, new products undergoing scale-up, launch, and transfer to the supply network, and existing commercial products undergoing process optimization.
- Provides technical input on sterile processes from a facility and operational standpoint
- Provides manufacturing project management oversight
- Provides GMP expertise to ensure timely availability of clinical supplies and development batches to meet Clinical Development program requirements
- Interfaces with development scientists for the activities required for the manufacturing of sterile liquid clinical and development batches
- Performs deviation management, process improvement projects, and process design.
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross functional leadership skills
- Technical writing experience - including batch documentation, investigations, protocols
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
What we offer:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in engineering, biomedical engineering, chemistry, biology, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in a technical or operations support role
- Sterile process manufacturing and/or formulation development
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Project management
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the ability to flex hours as needed to support manufacturing. Position will support manufacturing operations, therefore weekend and holiday work may be necessary. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.