Exciting opportunity with fast growing, profitable technology company in Overland Park, Kansas. Play a meaningful role helping to lead the expansion of our web development team. This role will serve as a lead software developer, as well as project leader, creating new products for CloudSaver.
Position offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k match with 100% vesting immediately, company equity via stock options, and a fun environment with an outstanding team. We only hire smart, hard-working professionals who are passionate about contributing and making a difference. This position will be based in the Overland Park office.Responsibilities
- Provide both technical and people leadership for a small team of developers.
- This is a hand-on coding role. Responsibility for coding up to 50%.
- Guide Team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Work closely with our development leadership team to help define our next generation application architecture.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain quality web applications.
- Ensure all web applications are secure, scalable, and observable.
- 5+ years web development/architecture experience, with strong full-stack web development skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with people leadership, or lead software engineer responsibilities preferred. Strong collaborator who leads by example.
- Prior experience designing scalable systems which process large amounts of data. API and Mobile design experience helpful.
- Familiarity with formal patterns of software architecture, development, and testing.
- Knowledge of relational database systems and non-relational data systems.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) infrastructure, Azure Certification is a plus.
- This position is located in Overland Park, KS
- Minimal travel required.
- Company Equity via Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- 401k match with 100% immediate vesting
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Flexible work Environment
- Asp.Net Core
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Cloud Computing
- Coaching And Mentoring