Looking for compassionate, dedicated people that love caring for seniors.
Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, Paid Training.
If you are open to work ANY hours, that is a huge plus!
Must be at least 21 years old.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required for driving clients)
Experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/689.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.