- Are you a Mom, a Student or a Night Owl and your days are so busy that working a Full Time job seems impossible?
- At Home Instead, you can get 36+ hours of work in just 3 overnight shifts a week.
- Flexible Scheduling - Overnight Shifts (10-12 hour shift between 6pm and 7am), 3 to 4 day work week
- Paid Training - No Experience Required
- Paid Mileage
- Service Seniors in need of your love and care to bring joy to their lives
- Home Instead respects and shows appreciation to their CAREGivers
- Shifts available in your area
- Ongoing Training with In Person and Online Learning
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Providing Companionship, Preparing Meals, Tidying the Senior's Home, Transporting Seniors to Doctor Appointments and Outings, Assisting with Mobility Needs and Personal Care, and Caring for Alzheimer's/Dementia Special Needs.
Skills Required: The ability to treat Seniors with dignity and respect. Good communication. Pass a complete criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen. Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.