Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role open that you might be interested in, if you have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. For immediate consideration please contact Email blocked - click to apply
! If you are an articulate problem solver who loves to work in a challenging and positive environment, this may be the Desktop Support Technician role for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
How you will make an impact
- Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Desktop support or related experience
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
For immediate consideration please contact Janelle.Murray@rht.com!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Installations (Computer Systems)