You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position responsible for programming complex computer applications and systems in support of development projects and business objectives. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills required in a large, complex corporate Information System. A working knowledge of mainframe, minicomputer, or microcomputer operations, equipment, operating systems, development tools and methodologies is required. The Senior Application Programmer Analyst reports directly to the Manager, and may works under the guidance of the Lead Application Analyst.
The Senior Application Programmer Analyst applies technical skills, in line with MH's values and goals, to assure the efficient, effective and consistent delivery of high quality services. The Senior Application Programmer Analyst is responsible for demonstrating a commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating both Behaviors and Operating Principles in all internal and external customer interactions. Performs duties with accountability, competency, innovation, collaboration, compassion and respect to create the best possible outcomes with exceptional customer experiences.
*****RPA - UI Path, Adv. Microsoft(Excel, Word), SQL, Programming Lang: Python, .NET, C#, Java is a plus*****
The following are some of the roles and responsibilities of the RPA developer:
Identifying and creating automated business processes. The RPA developers have to recognize the processes required for automation.
Creating, testing, and monitoring automated workflows. RPA engineers should ensure that business operations run as efficiently as possible while avoiding errors. They monitor the entire automated business processes day and night.
Post-implementation, maintaining, and updating automation. The RPA developers have the responsibility of addressing any potential concerns to ensure optimal operational processes
Documentation of the Business Processes. Preparing process documentation in order to determine and document errors and accomplishments, as well as to improve processes in the future
The Utilization of Quality Assurance Techniques. Using Quality Assurance (QA) techniques to ensure quality automation and avoid any potential issues.
In order to perform all tasks efficiently, the RPA developer must have essential skills. An RPA developer should have the following skills:
Skilled in logic, analytics, and problem-solving
Communication skills (both written and vocal) are required
RPA developers should pay close attention to the details
Automation tools such as Blue Prism, UI Automation, and UiPath mastery
Recommended completion of the UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
Preferred completion of the UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developers (UiARD)
Programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, or.NET are required
Must possess valuable knowledge regarding Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Fundamentals (AI), and Machine Learning (ML)
Proficient with database knowledge, such as SQL and NoSQLJob Description
Education: Bachelors degree or four (4) years of industry experience in lieu of degree
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrates broad technical knowledge and strong problem solving abilities
- Advanced Programming knowledge and skills
- Experience assisting other programmers
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Performs design, coding, debugging, testing and implementation tasks for the intermediate level computer programs and systems, providing assistance to other programmer when required.
- Completes service requests/projects according to established schedules and timeframes.
- Addresses and resolves user issues.
- Develops an understanding of user terminology.
- Provides customer support to both internal and external customers.
- Serves as a primary team contributor and sets team participation example for others.
- Develops an understanding of ISD solution segments.
- Develops and implements program documentation.
- Adheres to technical programming and application standards.
- Conducts meetings.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- .Net Framework
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blue Prism
- Business Planning
- Business Processes
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g342rg0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.