Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies is a growing distributor within the Grainger family of companies. Our growth is fueled by collaborative teams dedicated to providing an unparalleled customer experience.
Businesses of all sizes trust Imperial for quality fleet maintenance products and innovative inventory solutions. Servicing the transportation industry since 1958 with a “Customer is King” attitude, we partner with more National fleet customers than all of our competition combined.
The Corporate Accounts Manager will:
- Meet or exceed annual revenue budgets, and operate within annual expense budgets.
- Defend Imperial’s position as a strategic partner with economic buyers within National accounts. Engage in continuous communication, analyze/identify needs and present opportunities for cost savings and inventory control.
- Manage and grow customers in a vertical market based strategy within a team environment. Resolves complex and/or unusual customer problems.
- Maintain partnerships with various decision makers within National customers. Develop, implement, and communicate sales plans. Ensure proper support of account activity. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with developed customers and test shops.
- Work closely with the Vice President, Corporate Accounts to escalate major issues, ensure sales plans are executed to increase revenue and to maintain high level of customer satisfaction by utilizing tailored business plans
- Communicate sales plans and progress to appropriate inside personnel to ensure proper support of account activity.
- Analyze sales and product training needs for customers through observation, analytics, and formal evaluation sessions at customer site.
- Collaborate with Marketing department regarding new products, sales promotions, pricing, new and existing market leads, as well as our competitors' sales strategies and offerings.
- Maintain corporate relationships with Imperial Association Memberships, annually plan trade show participation, and continue to develop program needs that facilitate revenue growth among customer base within these associations.
- Work cross functionally and is actively involved with Imperial Departments to strategically target growth opportunities in both new and existing products that drive sales performance to goal.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience and 5-7 years sales experience with large accounts; top-down, outside sales experience with large accounts in a similar industry preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent negotiation and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and operate with a high sense of urgency to serve the customer; strong financial acumen and the ability to analyze, interpret & manipulate data in Excel.
- 40-50% national travel to meet with key contacts at Corporate level.
- A competitive wage, bonus opportunity, and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays.
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs - minimum 8% annual contribution to retirement.
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need