To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ackerly, TX 79713
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager (Ackerly, TX, US, 79713)
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. • Ackerly, TX
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing activities and personnel related to the overall Branch activities and financial results.
- Active involvement in the Company's Total Quality Management process as evidenced by continuous improvement of processes directed toward reducing costs, improving cycle time, increasing sales/gross profit and customer satisfaction.
- Carry out policies and procedures as defined in the quality manual.
- Provide overall direction for subordinates.
- Maintain facility and equipment.
- Monitor financial statements/profitability.
- Maintain adherence to company policies.
- Solve problems and provide corrective action.
- Maintain adequate staff levels (hire, promote, transfer, termination).
- Maintain discipline and morale of associates.
- Establish production schedule priorities.
- Analyze and revise material and labor prices and needed.
- Maintain adequate stock levels.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Provide necessary training to associates.
- Oversee petty cash, receivables and extending of credit.
- Evaluate associate performance.
- Hold staff and training meetings.
- Handle complaints in accordance with company policy.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned by supervisor and as necessary to accomplish service center and corporate objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years proven experience within the oil and gas industry
- 1+ year in a leadership or supervisor role of crews, etc.
- Able to work in tight spaces, onsite and at customer locations
- P&L experience, a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills, including English grammar
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
Knox Oil Field Supply is a value-added distributor of oilfield supplies and related services. Products include downhole pumps, rods, valves and fittings, and general supplies. Services include pump diagnostics and repair, as well as valve repair. Knox operates from locations in Texas and New Mexico.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.