Genesis10 is currently seeking an Administrative Business Partner II with our client in the SEO industry in their Washington, DC location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Seeking an Administrative Business Partner II
- As a member of our Government Affairs and Public Policy team, you'll be part of a diverse global government affairs team, working across regions, product areas, and functions. You'll combine creativity and intellectual rigor with the organizational skills to manage various projects and initiatives.
- In this role, you will work closely with the technical infrastructure policy team, and other stakeholders across the Cloud to support their efforts to develop, maintain and execute on key projects and strategies that promote our public policy and community affairs development objectives.
- As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Administrative jobs at our company are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on our users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and process consulting contracts, external payments, etc.)
- Support and coordinate small, key cross-functional projects from start to finish (collateral updates, external website refreshes, community grant management, budget management, etc.)
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of administrative support experience
- Experience using GSuite
- Experience with Concur (preferred)
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them
- Strong communication skills
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience working with public officials, community leaders, nonprofits, and more
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”