$75000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Our growing client is seeking a Sr Cost Analyst to join their team. This critical Sr Cost Analyst role is responsible for the ongoing analysis of product cost, development of new product cost and margin analysis. This role will also work closely with the sales teams and senior financial management team to establish customer pricing. If you are a talented Sr Cost Analyst looking for a position with a company experiencing substantial growth, this may be the role for you.
- Take physical inventory and review the cycle count program
- Execute standardized costing methodology for all domestic plants
- Assist in general ledger preparation and audits
- Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs and analyze manufacturing costs
- Carry out variance analysis such as Purchase Price to Cost variance, cost revaluation, Invoice to PO price variances and work order variances
- Create internal cost audits
- Generate costs and cost saving ideas based on analysis
- Estimate new and proposed product costs
- Interpret data collected and record detailed results
- Decide costs of business activity, including raw material purchases, inventory, and labor usage, waste
- Create and manage the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization
- Create reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services
- Review changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost
- Understanding of organizational accounting concepts
- Strong analytical thinking and a detail-oriented mindset
- 2 years of Cost Accounting work experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Prior experience utilizing cost management methodologies, activities, and cost pools based on direct and indirect cost rates
- Competence with financial data analysis and report generation that is prompt and accurate
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Cost Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Cost Analyst for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Management