Hunter Truck is a family owned and operated network of the largest heavy duty truck dealerships in the Northeast. If you have passion, drive, and a commitment to success, we want you on our team!
Who we are looking for: Positive attitude, career focused dependable Diesel Technicians of all experience levels.
Day, afternoon & evening shifts available at most locations!
• Valid Driver's License
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Vocational technical school training or equivalent experience
• Automotive experience
• Medium and/or Heavy Duty truck experience
Learn more to earn more!
Additional Compensation Potential available for related certifications.
Don’t have it? We can help!
• State Inspection License
• Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Manufacturer Certifications with Peterbilt/Paccar, International/Navistar etc.
What we offer: Along with medical benefits and earned paid time off, Hunter Truck offers tool box relocation, a great competitive pay, shift differential, service incentive bonus and paid training!
To be considered for this position all applicants must apply online.
All positions are subject to a drug and background screening.
Please note: Access ADP Workforce Now by using the most up to date version of Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the web-browser.