Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning, e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we've been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it's supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
The Video Host is responsible for the installation of aftermarket parts on company & customer vehicles, for hosting product review videos, and providing engaging and informative product overviews for Turn5's stores. This position requires a vast knowledge with installs for parts ranging from appearance to performance (exhaust, suspension, etc.). Install of parts will be focused on trucks, muscle cars and off roading vehicles.
Work to maximize production through product installation research, physical installation, studio organization, and communication with various members in our production areas. A Video Host must be responsible, courteous, a good listener, be comfortable in front of a camera, and ready to problem solve each day to keep our fast-paced production moving.
Anyone with previous technician, mechanic, fabricator, automotive, restoration, or installer experience is encouraged to apply.
This position is physically located in Paoli, PA.
* Responsible for installation of various aftermarket parts ranging from appearance to performance on company and customer vehicles.
* Able to correctly identify and troubleshoot issues that may arise during installs and take appropriate actions to complete installs in a timely fashion.
* Research products to ensure all information is presented correctly and accurately to customers in the videos.
* Responsible for scheduling product and reservation of vehicles
* Ability to learn the script requirements for all video types.
* Train to interview others on camera about their vehicles while successfully delivering on the correct message.
* Responsible for real-time production and progress tracking, as well as end of day submissions.
* Clean & prepare vehicles & sets for video.
* Utilize warehouse systems to maintain proper inventory standards.
* Expert Auto knowledge is a must.
* Capable of writing scripts both product driven and for social content (covering events, company marketing, etc.).
* Must have extensive vehicle knowledge in muscle cars, trucks, & off-road vehicles and aftermarket product knowledge
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Flexibility to occasionally travel (may include weekends) for events being covered by Turn 5.
* Able to work past expected hours when necessary.
* A valid driver's license.
- Active Listening
- Automotive Industry
- Problem Solving