Job Posting Title:
Production Worker 3 - Packer Operator 1st Shift
Responsible for operation of the automatic packer and adjustment of sheeters to maintain proper weights, pack and a consistent sheet of dough.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correctly set up packer on each variety.
- Keep an adequate supply of flour in the dusting flour hoppers and fill flour barrels as needed.
- Monitor flow of cans into packer; check for correct labels while making label change over.
- Feed back empty cans and maintain product schedules.
- Employees must adhere to all company policies, plant rules and safety regulations as outline in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices to prevent product contamination.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA and all other regulatory agencies.
- Organization and cleanliness of work area is expected at all times.
- Work overtime as required.
- Employee must perform any other duties required or assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Indicate the minimum qualifications, which should be required in filling a future vacancy in this position. Keep the position itself in mind rather than the qualifications of the individuals now occupying the position. The qualifications listed should be essential to job performance.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent experience in order to possess the following:
- Ability to read, writes and speak English
- Ability to follow instructions for production schedules and company procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Special Knowledge, Abilities, Skills
- Physical ability to occasionally (50) pounds. Must be physically able to walk and stand long hours during shift hours.
The duties listed should not be construed as a total list of job functions the employee may be required to perform.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)