DEPARTMENT: Subscriber and Messaging Engineering and Operations
SUPERVISOR: Manager. Subscriber and Messaging Engineering and Operations
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: The responsibility of the Signaling Engineer is to provide support for the overall maintenance, operation, and performance of the Subscriber services and IMS Core.
Note: All levels of the position are being posted. We will hire based on experience. (if applicable)
- Be Fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Maximum dedication and effort
- Being open minded and innovative
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Being assertive, competitive and bold
- A sense of urgency
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
- Implement new feature packages, software upgrades, and backups
- Coordinate software and hardware upgrades with other departments and vendors
- Monitor and Maintain Subscriber and Signaling Nodes
- Responsible for overall performance of the Diameter and SS7 signaling networks
- Keep other departments informed of any possible service affecting additions or updates
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Engineering (electrical or computer preferred) degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in IP or Wireless telecommunications. Must have a clear understanding of CDMA, LTE, IMS/VOLTE and their respective call flows, this includes Diameter, SIP, SS7(ISUP, IS-41 and IS826). Should have a working knowledge of the following nodes: SCP, STP, DRA.
Must be able to work any schedule of days/hours. Will be subject to working nights, week-ends, and holidays. Must be available for on-call duty as necessary. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse while viewing computer screen.
If this is a position you are interested in, please send a copy of your most updated resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Signalling System 7 (Ss7)
Hardworking And Dedicated
Code Division Multiple Access